Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TECHMOLOGY

Now i have never been called an old man or culturaly dumb, i happen to be on the top of everything music and technology since my father bought me a sega with his re up money when i was 5, but as of late even i feel stupid. My kingdom of a crib is stocked with the latest in gaming and video technologies, 52 inch flat screen, playstation 3, x box 360, bluray laptop, and a kick ass pc i built when i was 16. but the wholesome nostalgic geeky warm feeling that was reminisant of a smart geeky me b4 the druggs has vanished.



http://www.theonion.com/content/video/sony_releases_new_stupid_piece_of

i can't help but feel a void, as more kick ass shit comes out. The kinda shit that i have to have, but really dont have to have. i used to sell drugs and buy my dumb shit just to have it, then when i questioned my self mentaly i would smuther it verbally with a loud ass Ballin! But with this sudo responsible working life i just cant afford it. sad to say but crispy fresh is ballin no more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the embedded video don't work

Kill Traitors said...

achieve through righteous steps

jill said...

ur still a geek

;-p

Fancy Fre$h fifty-seven said...

yeah yeah im still a geek and yo who the fuck is editing my post's i dont go removing and adding shit to your post--- lay off