Tuesday, January 27, 2009

57ing in BCN

Alright You Motherfuckers, imma be gone for like six months im missing my 21st in nyc among other things. ahll see yall when i get back this my last spleef before i get out to that airport. i went over to fulton mall today and got my boy paolo to make me this mad fancy i 57 ny patent leather fidded so that i will continue to be in the correct mindset. 

whats that label that we had 
that says 'fuck you guys i love you' ? 
ill probably post some shit here and there but regardless of my presence: i will be 57ing somewhere-else repping the shit out of this
















be easy, stay classy nyc


5 comments:

jpfivesevenzor said...

I 57 BCN STICKERS ON THE WAY.

Fancy Fre$h fifty-seven said...

keep it crispy milo
pick me up some hash

Virgil said...

HELL YEA

Soren said...

be good. also i know that it must have been tricky to get that 57 hand sign correct in a photobooth photo cus it always flips the image backwards. just know that your efforts are appreciated.

Tampon said...

CALIENTE CREW